Sunday, September 23, 2012

DIM SUM= YUM YUM

Wonder Seafood in Edison New Jersey is one of the best places for dim sum that i have been to through my years of culinary exploration. 

The place starts its day with a line waiting at the door.  (yep they are that good).

I gathered with a few friends over a dim sum treat to catch up on things.

The wait staff is very helpful and kind.

 The food........is rockstar.

My friend Jeremy came across this place and I can see why, Great Food
always busy, and of all things affordable.

The Sticky Rice wrapped in banana leaf is out of bounds!

Stop by and enjoy this place!!

One of my favorites....hands down

also, If you are shy about using chopsticks they have you covered.

They are located on 9 Lincoln Highway Edison, NJ 08820

Phone # ( 732)-549-8580


After all , it it The Way Of The Fork..

No comments:

Post a Comment